Price : $7,999.95
When you are looking for top notch gear for photography in the digital camera world, the Nikon D3X digital camera may well be worthy of its price. This is perfect for studio work and also for general photography. The huge sensor makes a very large and very sharp prints without having to worry about cropping.
Nikon D3X digital camera allows you to work with very high resolution on a true 35 mm format, with all the perks of a medium format and with the affordability of a SLR.
This is a professional camera, so its price tag is not for the occasional shooter, its for real high end productive photographers.
- To check how to use Nikon D3x, download a copy of Nikon D3x user manual. This user manual is from Nikon USA support group and you must have Adobe Reader to read the full text.
Nikon D3X Digital Camera Features
- Extreme resolution 24.5-megapixel FX-format (35.9 x 24.0mm) CMOS sensor
Nikon D3X digital camera captures astonishing detail and subtleties with outstanding dynamic range for demanding commercial applications.
- 138 MB1 Processed NEF (RAW) 12 or 14 bit image files
This digital camera yields incredible image quality through a 16-bit processing pipeline, for smoother tonal gradations.
- Two Live View shooting modes
This feature adds flexibility, and up to 27x magnification in the Tripod Mode, acute focusing accuracy is easily confirmed.
- Fast, accurate 51-point AF system
AF system features 4 Dynamic AF modes, including 3D Focus Tracking, for autofocus precision and razor sharpness.
- 3-inch super-density 921,000-dot VGA LCD monitor
Individual factory calibration assures the color accuracy of each D3X monitor for critical image review.
- Nikon Picture Control
Nikon D3X digital camera has four preset options: Standard, Neutral, Vivid and Monochrome, and 9 customizable settings provide advanced, personalized color control.
- Dual CF card slots with overflow, backup and copy options
- Up to 4,400 images per battery charge
- Nikon EXPEED image processing technologies
EXPEED extends and assures breathtakingly rich image fidelity and reduces noise, even at high ISOs.
- Low noise ISO sensitivity from 100 to 1600
Added ISO settings of Lo-1 (ISO 50 equivalent), Hi-1 (ISO 3200 equivalent) and Hi-2 (ISO 6400 equivalent) extend versatility.
- Continuous shooting at up to 5 fps at full FX-format resolution
Commercial image quality teams with speed and handling to create new shooting possibilities—in the studio or on location.
- 1,005-Pixel 3D Color Matrix Metering II with Scene Recognition System
Two Nikon-exclusive technologies provide intelligent auto exposure capabilities, along with refined auto white balance detection and faster, more accurate AF performance.
- 100% viewfinder coverage
- Rugged, durable and precise magnesium-alloy construction
Nikon D3X digital camera is effectively protected from invasive dust, moisture and electromagnetic interference with a self-diagnostic shutter mechanism tested to exceed 300,000 cycles.
- Virtual Horizon Graphic Indicator
Nikon D3X digital camera price in the Philippines ranges from Php 197,800 (body only to Php 322,600 (with accessories).