Price $ 209.99
Unflattering close ups and harsh lights no more from Panasonic Lumix FP7. This digital camera adds eyeshadow, blush and lipstick to your images with a touch of a button.
Panasonic Lumix FP7 also comes in mirror finished slim design with no protruding lenses. A bit pricey, but with its unique features, it may be worth it.
Key Features of Panasonic Lumix DMC FP7 Digital Camera
- The LUMIX DMC-FP7 (16.1 megapixel) maintain their slim profiles by incorporating an ultra-thin 4x optical zoom lens with folded optics.
- As a result of advanced noise refuction system, beautiful images with minimal noise can be reproduced all the way up to ISO1600 high sensitivity at full resolution for beautiful night shots or dimly lit indoor shots.
- Panasonic Lumix LUMIX FP7 digital camera features two new iA functions AF Tracking and Intelligent Exposure. AF Tracking locks onto any subject and keep it in focus even if it moves, while the Intelligent Exposure optimizes the exposure for each part of an image, preventing blocked shadows and blown highlights and helping ensure that gradation and details are reproduced beautifully. The automatic backlight compensation function activates whenever the camera detects the subject is in backlight.
- Once the AF subject is selected by touch control, it continues to track the subject even if it moves until you press the shutter.
- This digital camera has MEGA O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer)which compensates for the blurring caused by hand-shake.
- The Intelligent ISO Control function in Panasonic Lumix DMC-FP7 made possible by the Venus Engine VI detects subject movement and automatically adjusts the ISO setting and shutter speed to best suit the movement and light conditions.
- The Face Detection AF/AE function detects faces and automatically optimizes the focus and exposure settings.
- When this digital camera is in iA Mode, the Intelligent Scene Selector automatically sets the Scene Mode to one of Scenery, Portrait, Macro, Night Portrait, Night Scenery or Sunset.
- The Intelligent Exposure function of Panasonic Lumix DMC-FP7 increases the exposure only in under-exposed areas by detecting the brightness level part-by-part in the image. If the background includes the sky, which tends to be easily washed out, the camera automatically adjusts the aperture and shutter speed to keep the setting slightly under-exposed to prevent wash-out while brightening the darkened area by increasing the ISO only in that area.
- Uploading automatically starts by simply following the guidance. Facebook can be used for photos and YouTube for movies. You can join these social networking services without having to install any special software. It's easy to share photos and movies on the spot, which means that your friends don't have to wait for you to come back home to see them.
- LUMIX's acclaimed Intelligent LCD function automatically adjusts the brightness in 11 steps according to the shooting conditions.
- Take photos even when you don't have an SD/SDHC/SDXC Memory Card on hand. This digital camera has built-in memory whichholds up to approx. 70MB of image data, which you can later copy to an SD/SDHC/SDXC Memory Card or computer.